As with all Targas, the Targa 35 is easy to solo drive. For easy single-handed maneuvering, the Targa 35 features a safe and deep fore deck, high gunwales, well-positioned grab rails, as well as total ease of movement on deck and around the pilothouse. The Targa 35 is also easy to customize, with many alternatives to choose from, including normal or Hi Fly fly bridge, straight or negative transom, and different layout alternatives for the fore cabin.
The Hi-fly fly bridge gives the Targa 35 a new stylish look and accommodates five persons comfortably. Instead of the standard layout with two single berths in the fore cabin, the customer can equip the boat with a second double-berth and a second en-suite toilet.
Weightapprox. 6300 kg
* Length overall, often abbreviated as (LOA, o/a, o.a. or oa) is the maximum length of a vessel's hull measured parallel to the waterline.
- Pilothouse with two sliding doors
- Wide passageways around pilothouse
- Fore and aft self draining decks
- 10 + 3 seats on deck
- Seat in front of pilothouse
- U-shaped front seat with storage lockers
- Flybridge steering position, three seat
- Swimming platform including ladder
- Eight seats in pilothouse
- Table for six in pilothouse
- Galley (2-burner cooker + fresh water)
- 1 double + 2 pipe berth in aft cabin
- Toilet including shower in aft cabin
- 2 berths in fore cabin
- Extra equipment is shown on the pictures
- A lot of options available