ALL NEW, BUT RECOGNIZABLY TARGA
Familiar identity and superior quality connected to trustworthiness, innovative design and unique appeal of Targa, are the foundation of the all-new Targa 41. The unmatched comfort and safety that come with owning a Targa have been taken to the next level. Targa 41 offers an updated experience celebrating the craftsmanship and competence in building modern boats ready to take on the seven seas. The soul of the seaworthy premium boat brand remains.
A spacious aft cabin with a large window, generous Comfort Fore Cabin (CFC) with toilet/shower.
A functional layout and refined ergonomics, visibility and accessibility for added safety and superior comfort.
Improved comfort on the aft deck for seating and dining, convenient bulwark gates and wider sliding doors.
Hull optimization for improved performance through state-of-the-art hydrodynamics simulation tools.
New engine room layout for even better noise reduction, noticeable especially in the aft cabin.
Easier service and accessibility through the smart placement of hatches and equipment.
New themed interior options for easier selection and customization of the interior according to preference.
Select hull color, black line or classic exterior fittings, configure equipment according to type of boating.
Hand-made and finished by Targa’s craftsmanship and expertise to meet and exceed customer expectations.
WeightAPPROX. 10,000 KG
* Length overall, often abbreviated as (LOA, o/a, o.a. or oa) is the maximum length of a vessel's hull measured parallel to the waterline.
- Bridgedeck box behind pilothouse
- Handrails s/s on both sides of pilothouse roof
- Lockers/seats in aft deck corners
- Tip-up opening in teakrail, STBRD & PT
- Flybridge full cover tarpaulin, instrument & chair covers
- Urethane foam in stringers, hull sides & under berths
- Sun curtains polarized for front window & doors
- Curtains for aft side windows & aft window
- LED floor light in pilothouse, aft & fore cabin
- Galley incl. water tank, sink, gas cooker & micro 230 V
- Refrigerator s/s 130 L
- Water heater 40 L
- Toilet in aft & fore cabin, electrical seawater flush
- Targa dinner service for 6
- Diesel cabin heater
- Shower on aft deck, fresh water
- Deck wash with hose, salt water
- Interceptor trim tabs
- Bow thruster (100 kg thrust) incl. back-up battery
- Shore power, 2 inlets & isolation transformer
- LED light cable under "roof cap" & LED deck lights
- Windscreen wipers incl wash system
- Service battery 4 × 120 Ah GEL (with cross-over switch)
- Bilge pump automatic 3 pcs & bilge pump manual 2 pcs
- Fire extinguisher automatic in engine room
- Fire extinguisher manual, 2 pcs
- Defroster/heater from engine
- Bow ladder, foldable
- Teak table for aft deck
- Bulwark gates on aft deck, STBRD & PT
- Flybridge for 5 persons incl. teak table
- Spring mattress for berths
- Large hull window with opening portlight
- Clock, barometer & thermometer
- Shower with glass shower doors in fore cabin toilet
- Battery charger 100 A & inverter 3000 W
- Outlets 230 V, USB
- Start battery 2 × 95 Ah GEL
- Coloured hull
- Coloured 2-tone deck
- Teak on seats
- Teak deck complete
- Sun shade on aft and/or fore deck
- Angled teak box for recessed chart plotter
- Carpet with trim in pilothouse
- Damped chair for driver
- Roof hatch
- Dish washer
- Fridge box with thermostat in "Bridgedeck box"
- Ice maker
- Air condition
- Bow lights
- Long range running lights
- Anchor winch on bow
- Anchor winch on transom
- Mooring winch electrical
- Bimini-top on flybridge
- Navigation equipment
** Examples of equipment.