The Targa 37 is easy to customize, with many alternatives to choose from, including normal or Hi-fly fly bridge, straight or negative transom, and different layout alternatives for the fore cabin..
The Hi-fly flybridge gives the Targa 37 a new stylish look and accommodates five persons comfortably. Instead of the standard layout with two single berths in the fore cabin, the customer can equip the boat with a second double-berth and a second en-suite toilet.
Today the Targa 37 is the preferred choice for demanding transport and sightseeing by boat in Greenland, where power and seaworthiness are an absolute necessity.
Weightapprox. 8200 kg
* Length overall, often abbreviated as (LOA, o/a, o.a. or oa) is the maximum length of a vessel's hull measured parallel to the waterline.
- Pilothouse with two sliding doors
- Wide passageways around pilothouse
- Fore and aft self draining decks
- 10 + 3 seats on deck
- Seat in front of pilothouse
- U-shaped front seat with storage lockers
- Flybridge steering position, three seat
- Swimming platform including ladder
- Eight seats in pilothouse
- Table for six in pilothouse
- Galley (2-burner cooker + fresh water)
- 1 double + 1 pipe berth in aft cabin
- Toilet including shower in aft cabin
- 2 berths in fore cabin
- Extra equipment is shown on the pictures
- A lot of options available