The 27.2 is the result of the philosophy of ”making a great boat even better” and incorporation of the unique form factor and functionality of next-generation Targa boats into the new model. Besides subtle changes to the appearance of the boat, the hull length of the 27.2 has been increased by 13 cm and beam by 6 cm.
The pilothouse is also more spacious and comfortable, and the double berth layout in the aft cabin now accommodates four passengers. The cabin toilet compartment comes as standard in the 27.2 and is bigger than in previous models.
The legendary 27 series hull ensures the 27.2 is seaworthy and safe in open-water swells and whitecaps. The new engine compartment also has room for the entire range of Volvo Penta D6-330, D6-370 and D6-400 diesel engines and makes maintenance easier. The estimated top speed with the 400-hp Penta engine is about 40 knots.
Weightapprox. 8600 lbs
* Length overall, often abbreviated as (LOA, o/a, o.a. or oa) is the maximum length of a vessel's hull measured parallel to the waterline.
- Pilothouse with two sliding doors
- Wide passageways around pilothouse
- Fore and aft self draining decks
- 5 + 4 + 3 seats on deck
- U-shaped front seat with storage lockers
- Flybridge steering position
- Swimming platform including ladder
- Six seats in pilothouse
- Table for four in pilothouse
- Several options available
- Extra equipment is shown on the pictures
- Deck hatch on fore deck
- Seat with storage lockers on aft deck
- Double transom doors
- Galley + fresh water + fridge
- 1 double + 2 pipe berths in aft cabin
- Toilet in separate fore cabin