Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to own a nearly new twin diesel Targa 32! Her owners will be taking delivery of a new Targa in just a few months.
Equipped for fishing and cruise ready, this Targa 32 is a straight roof model with aft sliding door and aft steering station. She has custom stainless steel handrails, an extended swim platform with staple rails, trolling motor, and so much more! Photos and video walk-thru coming soon!Video Tour
Entering via the aft door, the aft stateroom and head with shower are accessed immediately to port. Down a couple of steps you'll find a port side berth that is close to queen sized with a single berth to starboard. The single is great for kids or an occasional guest but also works great as the 'garage'.
The head offers a toilet, counter top with sink and ample storage beneath plus a medicine cabinet and mirror. In this 32, rather than a hand held shower, we custom ordered a shower head on an adjustable bar with a mixing valve and shower curtain on a track.
Back to main level you'll walk forward finding a spacious dinette which converts to a berth. At the forward end of the dinette is a back rest that flips aft to offer a double nav seat. To starboard is a suspension helm chair with fully adjustable helm which tilts aft for easy use when in the seat or tilt it forward for standing.
A galley with sink, 2 burner stove and microwave is forward to port. The forward cabin in this boat has a V-berth with a filler cushion. While this cabin is smaller than the optional CFC (Comfort Fore Cabin) version, the benefit is in the forward cockpit. There you'll find seating with storage beneath plus a fold out cockpit table that stores in forward seat. This is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy a cocktail and a card game!
- Garmin 16" MFD at Helm
- Garmin 12" MFD at Aft Helm Station
- Garmin Fantom Radar
- Garmin Autopilot w/ Control Head at Both Helm Stations
- Garmin VHF w/ AIS
- Garmin Kicker Autopilot w/ Remote
- Garmin GT51 Dual Thru Hull Transducers w/ Side Scan
- Garmin Camera on Roof
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
- Cockpit Table w/ Storage in Forward Cockpit Locker
- Outside Refrigeration Compartment Starboard Forward Seat Locker
- Straight Roof, Pre-Wired for Solar
- Radar Arch
- Flip-Down Seats, Port & Starboard Aft Cockpit
- Flip- Down Seat at Aft Helm Station
- Flip-Down Seat Forward Cockpit
- Extended Swim Platform w/ Staple Rails
- Burnewiin Mounts for Downriggers, BBQ, Bait Table, Rod Holders, Etc.
- Trolling Motor w/ Garmin Autopilot
- 12V DC / 110V AC
- Battery Charger / Inverter
- 2 Start Batteries
- 2 House Batteries
- 1 Windlass/Thruster Battery
- Crossover Switch
- Pre-Wired for Solar w/ Charge Controller