At Our Dock And Ready To View — the Targa 30.1 is a rock-solid boat that comes alive in rough seas. And like its sister boats, the T27.2 and T32, the T30.1 offers a wide array of design solutions that showcase Targa’s phenomenal attention to detail.
This 2018 30.1 has been locally owned in the NW since new and fished all throughout the NW. Also a phenomenal family boat with no compromise in comfort and style.
If your looking for a year round family boat that can do it all you need to add the Targa 30.1 to your list.
Leave it to the Finns and their incredible use of space. Few people realize that the Targa 30.1 and Targa 32 both have 2 cabins and a comfortable head compartment while still offering a beautiful salon and nicely appointed galley.
There are steps down into the aft cabin. A large double berth (Basically queen sized) is to port while to starboard is a large, long single berth. Great place for kids or duffel bags, or both! Also in the aft cabin area is the single head complete with toilet, sink and shower.
Back up the steps and you're entering the main salon complete with a convertible dinette table. In a pinch, you could sleep 7! Forward of the dinette is a starboard helm station with sliding door access to the side deck. To port is another sliding door and a galley under the forward counter. This customizable galley offers a refrigerator w/ freezer compartment, 2 burner propane stove and a sink with hot & cold pressure water. You can also add an oven, microwave, and even a second refrigerator!
Forward beneath the forward cockpit is a private stateroom. Comfortable for 2 people, this is a great owners cabin or guest space. One can also order the Targa 32 with the Comfort ForeCabin which while eliminating the forward cockpit, it gives you an island queen berth in the 32. You also gain a large sunbathing area on top of the CFC roof.
Deck and Hull
- Straight Roof 2 Standard PH Doors Port and Starboard
- Roof Access via Stainless Ladder (Stowes in Engine Room)
- Grey Hull w/ White Pilothouse & Gray Epoxy Non-Skid Decks
- Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass
- Stainless Steel Anchor Roller (Self Deploys Anchor)
- Delta Anchor w/ Chain & Rode
- Fenders and Mooring Lines
- Oiled Teak Handrail (Optional Stainless Rails Available)
- Large Swim Platform w/ Swim Ladder
- Black Line Stainless Steel Staple Rails w/Teak
- Double Transom Gate
- Black Line Stainless Steel Fender Holders
- Seating in Forward Cockpit (Storage Beneath)
- Cockpit Table (For Forward or Aft Cockpit)
- Seating in Aft Cockpit (Storage Beneath)
- Raw Water Washdown
- Wired for Downriggers
- Trolling Motor w/ Autopilot
- Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
- Manual Engine Sump Pump w/ Container
- Electric Water Heater
- Diesel Forced Air Cabin Heat
- Windshield Defogger
- Windshield Wipers and Wash System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.