Red Herring is a 240 Cuddy King. For fishermen it has unexpected amenities, a flawless ride, and more room to fish and relax.
With a steep bow entry, upswept bow, self-bailing aft deck and true reverse chine on a wide 8’ bottom, the Cuddy King series is a sportfisher’s dream. Superior function is enhanced with thoughtful form, in 40” sides constructed of .160-gauge 5086 aluminum alloy for rugged strength and seaworthiness.
The owner of this boat is serious about fishing and has loaded Red Herring with all the right technical equipment to get you out to and down to the fish. Couple this with weldcraft’s performance-maximizing features such as a forward-leaning windshield, driver and passenger mariner suspension seats, cabin subfloor storage, and an aft deck subfloor fish box and you are ready to go!
- Suspension Helm & Passenger Seat
- Port & Starboard Bench Seating w/ Storage Beneath
- Forward V-Berth
- Diesel Fired Cabin Heating
- Simrad NSS12 Color Chart Plotter
- Simrad Radar
- Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF w/ AIS
- Yamaha Digital Gauges
- Chart Plotter / Fish Finder Display At Aft Helm Station
- Fusion MS-IP600 Stereo
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Anchor w/ Chain & Rode
- Aft Helm Station w/ Steering, Main & Trolling Motor Controls
- Trim Tabs
- T9.9 Yamaha Trolling Motor w/ 800 Hours
- F250 Yamaha - 1100 Hours (Approximately 750 of those are Trolling Hours)
- TR-1 Gold Autopilot
- Battery Charger
- 2 Group 27 Batteries
- Galvanized EZ Loader Bunk Trailer - Serviced in 2017
- Swim Platform w/ Swim Ladder
- USCG Required Safety Gear
Anyone worth their salt knows that anything is possible when you're out on "big blue." That's why the Weldcraft Cuddy King has been crowned the ruler of the coastal waters. The Cuddy King offers unexpected amenities, the finest ride characteristics, and more room to fish and relax; all skillfully brought together with signature Weldcraft style. With a steep 60-degree bow entry, upswept bow, and true reverse chine on a wide 8' bottom, the Cuddy King features first-class ride characteristics. In close quarters, the handling is superb thanks to wide-open visibility, easy-to-operate controls and the ability to turn on a dime. The Cuddy King was designed with cabin flexibility in mind, offering standard or "XL" models with options for a marine head and galley configurations. Additional features include a trailerable 8.5' beam, optional 175 gallon fuel tank, and single or twin outboards.