The Albin 28 Flush Deck is considered by many to be the perfect Pacific Northwest Cruising Boat. She’ll handle some inclement weather, cruise efficiently close to 20 knots, sleep 4 comfortably and still has a huge cockpit for fishing & entertaining.
We have a 2015 survey available for review!
Stepping aboard you can enter the cockpit via the swim platform and transom door. The spacious cockpit is super comfortable and can accommodate coolers, chairs and a table.
Forward is a pilothouse with great visibility and ventilation. Next are a few steps into the cabin with a head to starboard. Forward is a dinette that converts to a nice berth.
The galley is located to the port side while a second sleeping area is aft.
- Sony AM/FM/CD w/ 4 Speakers
- Panasonic 13" TV
- Wallas 95D Diesel Fired Cooktop / Cabin
- Isotherm Refrigerator w/ Freezer Compartment
- Origo Microwave
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Raymarine RL70 & L760 Displays
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine Radar
- Depth Transducer / Fish Finder
- Ray 53 VHF
- Azimuth 1000 Compass
- Lofrans 12V Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Deck & Helm Controls
- 22# SL Claw Anchor w/ Chain & Rode
- Windshield Wipers
- Vetus 12V Bow Thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Radar Arch on Hard Top
- Teleflex Seastar Hydraulic Steering
- Skeg Hung Rudder w/ Sand Shoe for Prop Protection
- Racor Fuel Filter
- Bottom Paint in 2017
- Trolling Valve
- PH Window Covers
- Downrigger Mounts
- West Marine RU260 Inflatable w/ Honda 2hp Outboard
- Raw Water Washdown
- 12V DC / 110V AC
- 30Amp Shore Power w/ 50' Cord
- Protech 4 30 Amp Freedom Inverter/Charger
- Start Battery
- 4 6v House Batteries
- Personal Items (Crab pots, inflatable pfds, binoculars, charts, etc)