Built by the Matthews Company in Ohio, ‘LESANDRE’ was originally delivered to Seattle in 1967 and was known as ‘LADY BARBARA’. The quality construction Matthews is known for is apparent as you tour the interior and exterior of the boat. A pacific northwest boat since new with many upgrades by her most recent owners.
Please note that one engine has coolant in the oil and the price of the boat has been reduced $40k to reflect that. Otherwise boat is in really nice condition both cosmetically and mechanically.
- Muir HR3500 Heavy Duty Electric Anchor Windlass
- Quick #CHC--1202M Chain Counter
- Raw Water Washdown at Bow
- Radar Arch
- Search Light
- 11' Boston Whaler w/ 20hp Mercury Outboard
- Standard Horizon CP30 Chart Plotter / GPS
- ComNav Marine 1001 Auto Pilot
- Icom IC-M120 VHF
- Datamarine Sounder
- Ritchie Compass
- Crowell Designs Rudder Angle Indicator
- Victory Clock, Barometer, Hygrometer & Thermometer
- Philips Micro Theatre MCD708 & Phillips DVD, Tuner & Amp