Tried and tested since 1979, the original Targa 25 has evolved over the years to take advantage of new technologies and styles. The fourth-generation 25.1boasts unique, sporty features while still maintaining Targa’s traditional look and feel. A combination of classic qualities and uncompromising attention to detail make the 25.1 a powerful sight at sea. The 25.1’s robust strength helps you cut smoothly through the water, even in the most demanding conditions. It is perfect for transportation as well as for weekend-trips. This high-performance boat with first-rate safety features is ideal for taking on the challenges of the open sea.
* Length overall, often abbreviated as (LOA, o/a, o.a. or oa) is the maximum length of a vessel's hull measured parallel to the waterline.
- Pilothouse with two sliding doors
- Wide passageways around pilothouse
- Fore and aft self draining decks
- 8 + 2 seats on deck
- Seat/storage box in front of pilothouse
- U-shaped front seat with storage lockers
- Flybridge steering position - HiFly
- Transom door
- Swimming platform including ladder
- Five seats in pilothouse
- Table for four in aft cabin
- 2 + 2 pipe berths in aft cabin
- Extra equipment is shown on the pictures
- A lot of options available